Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't download purchased product

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
hxflyer
401 Views, 5 Replies

can't download purchased product

I've just purchased scaleform Android SDK via singarpore store, I've tried 3 different computers but still can not donload the software , the "Access Denied " message always displayed under the progressbar, nomatter I do this in office or at home.

I've spend a whole day on this weird thing, I am really really frustrated, can any service people give me a hint what  is this going on? How can I get the software I paid for?

I've attached a screenshot.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
celine.manca
in reply to: hxflyer

Hi hxflyer,

I've checked your order and it's now complete in our system.

Could you please try again and let us know if you are able to access this download?

Thank you for your help!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 6
hxflyer
in reply to: celine.manca

Hi celine: Still, it says Access denied. I've tried many many times today. if I send u order id and password, can you donwnload the file for me?
Message 4 of 6
celine.manca

Hi again hxflyer,

Thanks for your reply.

I've sent you a direct link by private message, can you try to download the product and let me know if it's working ?

Celine Manca
Message 5 of 6
hxflyer
in reply to: celine.manca

Yes Thanks! it's works! I'll try to install and use it after download, could you also help me get the exe installer? After I purchase, I haven't receive any license file or Serial Number, Is that include inside the installer? thankyou very much! this help me a lot.
Message 6 of 6
celine.manca

Hi,

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

The activation of Scaleform mobile is handle by a special team.

I will provide them your contact information and they will help you to install the product.

Thanks!

Celine Manca

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report