Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 11 of 12 (109 Views)

Re: can't download....help

06-13-2013 05:00 AM in reply to: jbyrn146

Hi jbyrn 146,

Please, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download your software from Matt, our Virtual Agent. Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos
lpevey
Message 12 of 12 (100 Views)

Re: can't download....help

06-14-2013 04:25 PM in reply to: camilo.lemos

Camilo,

Thank you so much for posting that link.  After purchasing Mudbox online, I was unable to download using the download manager or the optional manual download method.  I also could not download from the subscription center.  This was after disabling my firewall and any and all plugins (which BTW should never be a requirement just to download a file--shame on you guys).  I tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox.  I've never experienced anything like it with a large, legit business like Autodesk.

Anyway, that link, which led to direct links to the files with no endless loops and other nonsense that is obviously bugged on this site, I was finally able to get the software I paid for.

LP

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.