Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 11 of 12 (111 Views)

Re: can't download....help

06-13-2013 05:00 AM in reply to: jbyrn146

Hi jbyrn 146,

Please, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download your software from Matt, our Virtual Agent. Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos
lpevey
Message 12 of 12 (102 Views)

Re: can't download....help

06-14-2013 04:25 PM in reply to: camilo.lemos

Camilo,

Thank you so much for posting that link.  After purchasing Mudbox online, I was unable to download using the download manager or the optional manual download method.  I also could not download from the subscription center.  This was after disabling my firewall and any and all plugins (which BTW should never be a requirement just to download a file--shame on you guys).  I tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox.  I've never experienced anything like it with a large, legit business like Autodesk.

Anyway, that link, which led to direct links to the files with no endless loops and other nonsense that is obviously bugged on this site, I was finally able to get the software I paid for.

LP

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.