Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

178 REPLIES 178
SOLVED
Message 1 of 179
Anonymous
8397 Views, 178 Replies

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

I am a registered Autodesk student community user and have successfully downloaded AutoCAD before (through the old downloading tool).  Now when I try to download through the student community free downloads page, I get a long, thin white bar with a [CLOSE] button and nothing else.  Nothing seems to start automatically downloading either.  What's wrong?

178 REPLIES 178
Message 141 of 179
camilo.lemos
in reply to: CarloBV

Hi @CarloBV 

Did you try downloading it from the Virtual Agent as mentioned on my previous reply to you?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 142 of 179
neelromero
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, I'm from Philippines and I am facing the same problem. I can't download autocad because it seems that my country isn't authorized to download it. Please help, I really need the software right now.

Message 143 of 179
CarloBV
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Yes, cause it's the only way we can download the files in our country (Philippines)

Message 144 of 179
camilo.lemos
in reply to: neelromero

Hi @neelromero , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the software from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, choose product and version).

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 145 of 179
camilo.lemos
in reply to: CarloBV

@CarloBV 

Please, try downloading from these download links:

AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2015 Part I

AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2015 Part II

The situation you describe strongly suggests that there is still something blocking the download and extraction of the program. Please, make sure all your anti-virus and firewall programs are completely off and that you only start the extraction process once both files have been fully downloaded.

Camilo Lemos

Message 146 of 179
yokeloon92
in reply to: marko.lucic

Hi,

I am Malaysia Student and I cant download as well

Location Error - Download Request
Download Not Available
This download is not available in some countries.
Message 147 of 179

Hi Joane, 

I have the same problem. I can't download Autocad 2015, or any other version.

I'm a french student but I'm currently in Vietnam and it seems to be because of my current location.

Please can you help me? I really need to download Autocad.

Thank you very much.

Message 148 of 179

Hi @delphine.forest-eon 

Please, download the product from the Autodesk Virtual Agent linked here. Click on Download Links, select product and version and then use the serial number provided by the Education Community to activate the program.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 149 of 179

I'm trying to dwnld the Nastran 2015 trial installer form http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/nastran, but it looks like there are no options under "choose your version" (the only option is "choose your version", as you can see in the pic attached), so I can not dwnld the sofware; no problems for other student softwares.

Thans a lot for your help

Message 150 of 179
jessica.t
in reply to: porca_paletta

Hi @porca_paletta,

Thanks for bringing this up! We are aware of the issue and are currently investigating the root case. I'll be sure to let you know when I receive word that it's available again.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 151 of 179
kreber91

Hi I'm an architect student and I'm having trouble downloading the student version for REVIT 2015. The download finishes but instead of having the green check marks it has red X's next to the names. I was wondering if anybody could help me out please?

Message 152 of 179
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: kreber91

Hi Kevin,

Do send a screenshot of this red X's you are seeing after downloading so we can check further. Also, you can download the installation files from our Virtual Agent and once you reach the Activation page, just use the Serial # generated from the EDU Community Site. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 153 of 179
kreber91

This is the problem I've been having with the student version of REVIT 2015

Message 154 of 179
camilo.lemos
in reply to: kreber91

Hi @kreber91

The steps detailed on this solution, written by Expert Elite TravisNave, should be just what you need to get this issue fixed.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 155 of 179
jessica.t
in reply to: porca_paletta

Hi @porca_paletta, you should be good to go with the Nastran download! Thanks for your patience!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 156 of 179
porca_paletta
in reply to: jessica.t

thanks a lot, now it' ok
Message 157 of 179
peiny

I'm a Malaysian student. I'm facing a problem which is I can't download my Autocad 2014 from the student community. After I click on the 'install now' buttom, it just show up with "

Download Not Available

This download is not available in some countries. 

I really need the software urgently. Need help, thank you :smileyhappy:

Message 158 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: peiny

Hello @peiny!

Did you ever get this one sorted out? If not, can you please try creating another Education Community account using a different email and try again? 

Message 159 of 179
chenjiar86

I'm student from Malaysia. I'm facing a problem with downloadig Autocad 2015. Currently using windows 7.

It shows:

Download Not Available

This download is not available in some countries. 

I really need the software urgently for my assignment. Please do give solution. thx so much

Message 160 of 179
camilo.lemos
in reply to: chenjiar86

Hi @chenjiar86  and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the software from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, choose product and version). You can then use your Education Community serial number to activate it.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report