Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

178 REPLIES 178
SOLVED
Message 1 of 179
WillSeath
8029 Views, 178 Replies

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

I am a registered Autodesk student community user and have successfully downloaded AutoCAD before (through the old downloading tool).  Now when I try to download through the student community free downloads page, I get a long, thin white bar with a [CLOSE] button and nothing else.  Nothing seems to start automatically downloading either.  What's wrong?

178 REPLIES 178
Message 41 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: lkchong

Hi Lisa,

I changed your password (just emailed it to you) in an effort to duplicate the issue. I'm currently looking into it and will keep you posted accordingly. In the mean time, is there a download link or anything that we can assist you with?

Message 42 of 179
lkchong
in reply to: philip.s

hi Philip,

I need to download two items:

AutoCAD & 3ds Max

thx again - Lisa

Message 43 of 179
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Lisa,

What version of the software do you need? Are you using a 32 bit or 64 bit OS?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 44 of 179
lkchong
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Joane,

I would like the 64-bit please, thanks

Message 45 of 179
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Lisa,

AutoCAD and 3Ds Max 2013, 64-bit version sent via Private Message. At the upper right side of the screen beside your profile name, you will see a small envelope. Click on that to view my Private Message.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 46 of 179
philip.s

Hello Lisa,

Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is anyway for us to resolve the looping login issue on our end, and the only workaround is to create a new profile with a different email address. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Message 47 of 179
apg1503
in reply to: WillSeath

Im also having same problem. Its telling me that communication between my

Message 48 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: apg1503

Hi Anthony,

I was able to login to your profile without issue. Can you please reply with additional info / detailed specifics so that we can troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 49 of 179
KJMagda

I'm also trying to download Autodesk Inventor Professional 64-bit and I cannot download any version from the site, regardless of the way I choose (browser download, install now etc.). I tried to do it on 2 different OS (Windows 7 and Linux) with several web browsers, and it always looks the same: I get to download page and when I click "Install now" (or "browser download" or anything else) nothing happens. I waited for a long time for the page to download. I would be thankful for sending me download link via e-mail.

Message 50 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: KJMagda

Hello Krzysztof,

I just confirmed that all Inventor download methods are functioning properly and am not sure what was causing the issue was on your end. With that being said I've just sent you timed direct download links via Private Message. I also wanted to point out that for future reference, the majority of our current version software can be downloaded form our trials page as well.

Please let me know if we can be of additional assistance.

Message 51 of 179
KJMagda

Thanks for a quick response. Just after I used your link, I also tried link on the page out of curiosity, and now everything works fine for me also via the webpage. I don't know what to think about it either, especially that I didn't change anythng regarding firewall or connection and browser settings, and I had been trying for several days earlier with no success. Anyway, thank you for help.

Message 52 of 179
giorgos99

Im trying to log in, but every time i enter my usernm and my pass(correctly) the site ask me to do it again and again, so i cant log in and download the software i want, why is that happening?

( i dont know if it's the right thread, but i didn't want to start a new for no reason)

Message 53 of 179
camilo.lemos
in reply to: giorgos99

Hi giorgos99 nand welcome to the community!

There was a problem with the original creation of your login. 

I have set up a new username and password for you and I've sent this information to you via private message here on the forums. Simply click on the envelope next to your screenname at the top of this page to read my message.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 54 of 179
yongrong.gu
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Need help! There is no download button for me to download any software from community. I changed browers and changed several computers, but it still shows blank. I urgently need the Revit 2013 to download. Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Message 55 of 179
C_dog373

I'm having the same issue where I'm not getting the download button. I really need to reinstall my version of 3dx max 2012 for aspa by tomorrow!! my OS is windows vista 32bit plz sned a download link in a message so i can get the installer.

Message 56 of 179
piach
in reply to: C_dog373

Hi there

Same problem here. There is no "download" button. It just shows for less than one second and vanishes. What's wrong?

Message 57 of 179

Hi, 

I faced the same problem. I try to download AutoCad Architecture, but there is no download button. What should I do? Could anyone help?

Message 58 of 179
Hezekiell

Hello

I need the Revit 2013 but the "download" button is missing.

Message 59 of 179
piach
in reply to: Hezekiell

Guys try here - > http://studentsmaintenance.autodesk.com it works. Link doesn't work, just copy it into your browser. 

Message 60 of 179

I am unable to download Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 for students. I was issed a serial number and product key, but there is no download button!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report