Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

178 REPLIES 178
SOLVED
Message 1 of 179
WillSeath
8031 Views, 178 Replies

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

I am a registered Autodesk student community user and have successfully downloaded AutoCAD before (through the old downloading tool).  Now when I try to download through the student community free downloads page, I get a long, thin white bar with a [CLOSE] button and nothing else.  Nothing seems to start automatically downloading either.  What's wrong?

178 REPLIES 178
Message 21 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: reinhart_steve

Hi reinhart.steve,

I logged into your account and it looks like you need to verify some information before proceeding (see screen shot below). Please let us know if you need further assistance getting through this step.

REAFFIRMATION.png

Message 22 of 179
brennonbrimhall
in reply to: philip.s

How do I find out if I have that problem too?

Message 23 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: brennonbrimhall

Hi brennonbrimhall,

I just logged into your account and was able to go through the download process (didn't click on "Next" to actually request a license). Are you still getting a blank screen? Have you tried accessing the site from a different computer?

brennonbrimhall.png

Message 24 of 179
matthias
in reply to: WillSeath

Hello

I also have the same problem with the reaffirmation screen.

I filled out the form, checked the box for the terms and conditions an it doesn't work. There is a pop-up windows, I have the accept the terms and condition.

Hope to get help here in the community

Thanks

Matthias

Message 25 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: matthias

Hi matthias,

I'm not sure what would be holding that up. Have you tried using a different web browser? I'm looking into this more, but for the time being you might want to look into registering with a different email address for immediate access.

Message 26 of 179
matthias

Hello Philip

Thanks for your assistance.

I've tried the Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Both the same problem.

I'll try to lock in with another email-adress.

Bye

Message 27 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: matthias

Thanks matthias. I'm still checking on the reaffirmation issue, and hope to have an update for you soon!

Message 28 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: reinhart_steve

Wanted to give a status update on the reaffirmation issue.

Our Education Community team is still working on a fix, however there isn't an approximation as to when it will be implemented. My suggestion for the time being would be to create another student account using a different email address to gain license access.

I apologize for the inconvenience, thank you very much for your patience, and please let me know if you have additional questions / issues.

Message 29 of 179

Hello,

I tried with a different email address but I still see a blank screen. Are there any news on when this can be fixed? Thanks so much!

Message 30 of 179
markbintz

Everytime i try to download a student version of any version of AutoCAD, I get a white webpage and the browser acts like it is done loading. Is there any way that you can email me the download file or fix the webpage so that i can access the software?

thanks

Message 31 of 179
bgabrus

Hey, I'm having the same problem. For me white page appears when I click Free Software. Any ideas when the problem will be solved?

Used different computers and different web browseres.

Message 32 of 179
leksei626
in reply to: bgabrus

Same problem, tried everything ,but  nothing helps...

Message 33 of 179
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: bgabrus

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are still working on the "download" issue. As an alternative, you can download the software as a trial or through our Autodesk Students Facebook page where you would also receive an educational license (serial number + product key). 

We'll keep you posted via this blog post

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 34 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Closing the loop with a status update that full access has been restored to the Education Community download page. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Message 35 of 179
wildlyonnais

Having the same problem. every time i do some thing i have to restart the whole process.

Message 36 of 179

Hi wildlyonnais:

Could you please us provide more details regarding your message below? Have you encountered any particular error?

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 37 of 179
lkchong

Hi, the site lets me sign in, but each time I try to download a product, I get directed to log in again.  I also clicked to keep me signed in, but to no avail.

Help!!  I need autoCAD, 3D Max and maybe some other stuff by next week.

thank you

Message 38 of 179
philip.s
in reply to: lkchong

Hi Lisa,

I've just activated your account. Can you please attempt to login again and let us know if you experience any additional issues.

Message 39 of 179
lkchong

Hi, I am still unable to download any software. When I enter my username and password, there is just a continuous string of log-in pop-ups. Tried to download on my desktop with no success either. Thanks for your speedy response 🙂

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 40 of 179
reginald_c
in reply to: lkchong

HI

I am also having the same problem two diffrent computers and nothing after I choose download has been doing this for 5 days

Any help

I have tried all the suguestions above clearing cache ect still nothing

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report