Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't assign users to desktop subscription products

54 REPLIES 54
Message 1 of 55
alex.gibson
1501 Views, 54 Replies

Can't assign users to desktop subscription products

I have been experiancing problems with our Autodesk account managemnt portal for about a week which is preventing me from assiging users to product licences.

I can add users to our account by the webpage hangs or crashes when I try to edit users access to products.

This is very frustrating becasue I have purchased licenses and people waiting to use desktop subscription products but cant complete the process.

I need a resolution or a workaround ASAP

54 REPLIES 54
Message 2 of 55
camilo.lemos
in reply to: alex.gibson

Hi @alex.gibson and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Have you tried editing your users on a different webbrowser with cleared cache and cookies? If not, could you please try that and let us know how it goes?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 55
alex.gibson
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have tried chrome and IE with cleared cache and cookies and there has been no change

Regards,

Alex Gibson

BIM Manager | BSc Architectural Technology
DD: 01206 44 2517 | M: 07940 057930

For Ingleton Wood LLP

[cid:image001.png@01D03584.7037E190]

Colchester Office:
874 The Crescent
Colchester Business Park
Colchester, Essex CO4 9YQ
T: 01206 224270 F: 01206 843715
www.ingletonwood.co.uk

[cid:image002.png@01D03584.7037E190]

P Consider the environment and only print if necessary

[cid:image003.png@01D03584.7037E190]

The contents of this e-mail are subject to Ingleton Wood LLP's Disclaimer

[cid:image004.png@01D03584.7037E190] [cid:image005.png@01D03584.7037E190]
Message 4 of 55
camilo.lemos
in reply to: alex.gibson

Thank you for confirming!

Can you please send me the email address you're using to manage users via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 55
johnnyk839
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi,  I am experiencing the same problem where I cannot Manage Users.  Although my browser does not crash.  I think it might be related to my account is not recognised as the Software Coordinator when I believe it should be.  Cheers.

Message 6 of 55
lynn_zhang
in reply to: johnnyk839

Hi @johnnyk839 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

We apologize for the trouble with your desktop subscription. I noticed you have submitted Case #: 10413785 and our rep is further troubleshooting the issue. We appreciate your patience and will get back to you once the issue is resolved. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 7 of 55
nick
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I'm having the same problem and this is delaying my work

Message 8 of 55
kayla
in reply to: nick

I am also having the issue that I cannot add myself as a user, therefore I cannot activate my product.

Message 9 of 55

I am having the same issues. Can't add myself or anyone else as a user and therefore cannot complete activation. This is holding up our production schedule.

I have a ticket open but the help desk/support has been giving us the run around (saying they'd call in a few hours or after lunch, when in actuality they would be closing in a few hours). 

Extremely frustrating experience.

Message 10 of 55

Seeing same results from add user, about 2 minutes of it appearing busy, then back to an empty list. Now, I am a single seat user so not entirely clear whether I need to (or am able to) add a user, as it will just be me using it. I believe this may be the step that is holding up getting 3DS Max running for me (https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/3ds-max-registration-problem/td-p/5510239) but there's been no clear explanation on whether I need to add a user for a single seat license or if that is redundant.

Either way, same results - no error message, appears to be working, then back to an empty user list.

Best regards,

Tom

Message 11 of 55
jessica.t
in reply to: TMG_CG_Art

Hello everyone!

We were experiencing a systems issue that was preventing Contract Managers from editing issues in Autodesk Accounts. The issue has since been resolved. Please clear your cookies / cache and try logging in again.

If the problem persists please let me know. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 12 of 55
TMG_CG_Art
in reply to: jessica.t

As requested, letting you know that I still cannot add users - cookies and cache cleared, but same result, it appears busy, then returns to an empty user list.

Best regards,

Tom

Message 13 of 55
kayla
in reply to: TMG_CG_Art

I still cannot add users either. I have cleared cookies and cache and have even tried multiple internet engines. I have been trying to contact support since 2/16 and have not had any type of response. 

Message 14 of 55
camilo.lemos
in reply to: kayla

Hi @TMG_CG_Art , kayla and everyone,

Our systems teams are working again to get this situation resolved.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, this is not the experience we want to deliver to users who have subscribed to our products and services.

We'll add updates to this thread as they come up.

Camilo Lemos

Message 15 of 55

Camilo,

I'm having the same problem.  Glad you guys are working on it. Case No. 10471866

Thanks,

Sam

Message 16 of 55
andrew
in reply to: SamPhillips247

Having the same issues, very frustrating experience, no way of contacting support apart from waiting 2 business days.

Incredibly complicated system for purchasing one seat of AutoCAD, regretting the expense so far.  Missed out on getting drawings out today.

Message 17 of 55
autodesk
in reply to: andrew

I'm also having the same issue with 5 new seats.

Please tell us what's going on !

Case : 10467044

Message 18 of 55

For your data, I have also cleared cache, history, cookies and it refreshes to 0 users.

Thank you for working to fix this.

Message 19 of 55
kayla
in reply to: cherise_twiddle

I was just able to assign a user and am up and running! good luck to everyone!

Message 20 of 55
andrew
in reply to: kayla

Finally working!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report