Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16
brian.bellinger
1622 Views, 15 Replies

can't activate?

I still have not received my account activation e-mail, though I can log-on, I can't DL software...Help!!

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

2. I’ve registered on the Education Community website, but I have never received an email confirming my access. What should I do?
The most common reason users do not receive the confirmation email is a typo in the email address provided. Please resubmit your registration with careful attention to the spelling of the email address.
If your school email system has strong email SPAM blockers, emails sent from Autodesk may have been rerouted. Check your email filter and talk to your school’s IT department about accepting emails from studentcommunity@autodesk.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 16
gemma.birks
in reply to: hashim.mundol

I also have not received my account activation email. I did not enter my student email though, is this a problem? Was that what I was meant to do? I put in my yahoo email and I've resent to verify my email several times and I've checked and double checked the spelling of my email address each time, but still I recieve nothing. If I have to registor again, will my temporary account be deleted or am I stuck with it? I have no idea what to do or try next. 
What do you suggest?

Sorry about using a reply to say this but I've not idea how to leave my own comment and this is close to my own problem so I thought to ask here

Message 4 of 16
camilo.lemos
in reply to: gemma.birks

Hi gemma.birks and welcome to our community:)

I have manually activated your account. Could you please check if it's working ok now?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 16

Hello, im having this trouble too.

im not receiving the email for activate my account..

i need help.

Message 6 of 16

im having the same trouble.

i dont receiving the confirmation email; please i need help.

Message 7 of 16
philip.s
in reply to: leka_musembani

Hello Letícia,

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 8 of 16
maria.kane
in reply to: philip.s

Same 😞

Message 9 of 16
philip.s
in reply to: maria.kane

Hi Maria,

Your Education Community account has just been activated and you should now have full access. Please feel free to let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Message 10 of 16
juanpa_39
in reply to: brian.bellinger

Hello everyone!
I´m having the same problem. I have not received my account activation email... I've re-sent it several times and I have received nothing. I don't know what could be the problem. I really hope you can help me. Thanks!

Message 11 of 16
philip.s
in reply to: juanpa_39

I apologize for the inconvenience Juan and would like to confirm that we're still investigating the root cause of these account activation issues.

With that being said, your Education Community account has just been activated and you should now have full access.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts,. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Please feel free to let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Message 12 of 16
juanpa_39
in reply to: brian.bellinger

It is ok, Sir. Thank you so much for your help. I am installing the new AutoCad 2013 right now. 😃

Message 13 of 16

Hi, I'm havving trouble trying to activate my account. I recieve the email but when I click the link I get redirected to a blank page. Any help would be great.

Cheers

Ross

Message 14 of 16

Hi Ross,

I have activated your account on my end and you should now be able to log into the Education Community. If you still have issues do let me know so I can further troubleshoot.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 15 of 16
viborg
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I still have not received my account activation e-mail, though I can log-on. I have tried over 20 times to resend the activation mail.

regards

Message 16 of 16
camilo.lemos
in reply to: viborg

Hi viborg and welcome to the community:)

I've just manually activated your account so you should be able to access the Education Community normally.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report