Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate sketchbook pro (v7)

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
medivhok
2123 Views, 10 Replies

Can't activate sketchbook pro (v7)

Hi

I just bought a Wacom Intuos small pen and touch. There's a 3 month free pro membership for sketchbook promotion. In my account (sketchbook.com) it says "Sketchbook Wacom Quarterly Membership" and account is active. But in sketchbook, it won't give me the Pro features.

Greg

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Hello , I am in the same situation, did they give you a solution for this?

Message 3 of 11

Not yet. I tried installing sketchbook on my mac, on my android tablet and on a windows machine, but the error message i always the same. I think its a problem on their servers. I created an account with my facebook, and later with my email adress directly on their server. Both my accounts have the three months membership for the pro active, but none a them works.

Message 4 of 11
clonilekanterro
in reply to: medivhok

I am having the same issue from what i have learnedthe third person company/website, that supplies there code gen or serieal numbers has been having problms lately and  should fix the accounts after the problem is fixed but i cant be sure

Message 5 of 11
clonilekanterro

Message 6 of 11

I am not sure that applies to subscription accounts. We do not need a code to activate the program. When we log in through the desktop application we do not see the pro version features enabled.

Message 7 of 11
triinu1030

Has anyone got to use their 3-month free membership? Or is there some free trial that works? If this has been a problem since July, then I guess my already activated membership will end before I can even try it. 

Message 8 of 11
medivhok
in reply to: triinu1030

Really ? the problem haven't been corrected since july ? way to go autodesk. Guess I'll try photoshop instead if autodesk technical support is that bad 😞

Message 9 of 11
medivhok

I received an answer from sketchbook.com. They said the problem has been fix recently. So I uninstalled the program, downloaded and reinstalled it and the pro features are now available. It working now 🙂

Greg

Message 10 of 11

Thanks for the reply, I send a request to support. If they reply I will let
you know!
Message 11 of 11

They fixed it, follow the instructions below

Hi Dimitris,

There was a fix made recently for the wacom quarterly membership.
The latest update is now available at: www.sketchbook.com/desktop

Download the app and login to unlock your Pro tools - see this article for
more details:
https://support.sketchbook.com/hc/en-us/articles/203656290-SketchBook-Membership-Win-Mac-Mobile-I-pu...

Let me know if you are able to access your Pro features.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report