Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account

90 REPLIES 90
SOLVED
Message 1 of 91
leo_nona
2362 Views, 90 Replies

Can't activate my student account

Hi,

Please help me. I have trouble signing in as my account has not been activated yet & i'm not receiving any emails.

90 REPLIES 90
Message 61 of 91
nature_boy
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hey

I cant verify my user account. ive tryed logging in a few times and tryed the resend varification link but still havent recieved anything

can anybody help

Message 62 of 91
jessica.t
in reply to: nature_boy

Hi @nature_boy and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have manually activated your Education Community account and you should be receiving a confirmation email shortly. If you continue to experience any education account related issues please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 63 of 91
ManderYao
in reply to: philip.s

Hi,

Could you activate my autodesk student account. I can't receive activation emails.

My account email is: yao.210@osu.edu

Message 64 of 91
jessica.t
in reply to: ManderYao

Hi @ManderYao and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Your account appears to be active in our system. Please check your spam filter for the activation email. If you continue to experience any education account related issues please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 65 of 91
Selsherif
in reply to: leo_nona

Hello,

I also didn't receive any activation emails although I did the "resent email" few times and added "studentcommunity@autodesk.com" to my contact list.

Please help.

My email is sherihan.elsherif@ryerson.ca    or      s.k.elsherif@gmail.com    .. they are both linked

Message 66 of 91
alexkafe

Hi , 

My account seems to be active , but i have problem activating my product after installing it. The serial number and product key are the same as in the activation email that i received but it says they are not valid.

Thanks in advance for the help.

email: alexkafe@auth.gr

Message 67 of 91
lynn_zhang
in reply to: alexkafe

Hi @alexkafe Welcome to Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page and they will be able to check your serial number / product key. Please be sure to select a sub-topic at the bottom of the page so that the contact options become visible.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 68 of 91
jessica.t
in reply to: Selsherif

Hi @Selsherif and welcome to the Autodesk Community,

I checked our database for your account information and here is what I have found:

s.k.elsherif@gmail.com - This email address is not associated to the Education Community. If you would like it to be please try creating a new account.

sherihan.elsherif@ryerson.ca - This email address is showing as registered and active in the Autodesk Community, therefore you should be able to log in as usual.

If you are still experiencing issues and you are still not able to log in, please contact the Education Community team directly. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 69 of 91
JCGolden

I also cannot activate my account. It seems to be in a loop of 'click the activation link in the email to sign in/ your account has not been activated, check your email.' Very frustrating.

Please manually activate my account for my.lonestar.edu

Jessica

Message 70 of 91
lynn_zhang
in reply to: JCGolden

Hi @JCGolden Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry that you're having trouble with the student account. I have mannually activated your account from our end. If the problem persists, please create a new Education Community account using a different e-mail address and Autodesk ID. Then try the download and installation again. Let us know if it works.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 71 of 91
ruli007

I cannot activate my student verson of revit, please help.

Message 72 of 91
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ruli007

Hi @ruli007 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to wait for the page to fully load so that the contact options become visible.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 73 of 91
Pilot9000
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I solved this issue already
Message 74 of 91

i have the same problem i need HELP

Message 75 of 91
lynn_zhang
in reply to: luz11mendoza02

Hi @luz11mendoza02 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry that you're having trouble with the student license. The current workaround is to create a new Education Community account using a different e-mail address and AutodeskID. Then try the download and installation again. Let us know if it works!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 76 of 91
Thomascottenie
in reply to: lynn_zhang

It doens't work ...

Can you activate my account please?

Message 77 of 91

Hi @Thomascottenie,

We cannot activate an account which hasn't been created by the user first. Have you tried using a different email address and Autodesk Id as suggested above? Can you please try also using a different browser with cleared cache and cookies?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 78 of 91

Hi

I tried with an diffrent email and autodesk id. When I try it with an other browser it still doens't work at all... (chrome look @ the image )

I really need to have autocad Mechanical for my schoolwork.

Schermafbeelding 2015-11-18 om 13.51.35.png

Message 79 of 91

And when I look at the management folder it gave me this error ?

Schermafbeelding 2015-11-18 om 13.54.13.png

Message 80 of 91

@Thomascottenie1 It looks like an account creation issue across the Education Community. I've notified the team and they will look into it. I suggest trying to create the account again in few hours.

For the moment, please download the program from here (Download Links > AutoCAD programs) and use it in trial mode.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report