Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account

90 REPLIES 90
SOLVED
Message 1 of 91
leo_nona
2468 Views, 90 Replies

Can't activate my student account

Hi,

Please help me. I have trouble signing in as my account has not been activated yet & i'm not receiving any emails.

90 REPLIES 90
Message 81 of 91

I will try it tomorrow again !

Thanks for the fast support !
Message 82 of 91

You're welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Message 83 of 91
snooopydoo
in reply to: amanda.k

Hi,

I need help with activating my account. I didn't receive activation email. 

Needed the ARC account for getting the 3 years license as a student. 

Regrads, 

Jing Hong

Message 84 of 91
snooopydoo
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi,

I had a problem in getting the 3 years trial on Revit for student. However, my friends don't have the same problem I faced. 

Please help me rectify it, needing it to do coursework. 

Regards, 

Jing Hong

Message 85 of 91
NicMB
in reply to: snooopydoo

Hello

i am having the same issue when trying to get the 3-year license for AutoCAD.

it shows and error message after entering the details for the Edu Community creation.

is that a bigger issue or just for some people?

Message 86 of 91
matthew.d
in reply to: NicMB

Hi all,

Anyone having trouble activating their student account, please first try clearing cache, cookies, and using a different browser. Please ensure that your account or password does not contain any special characters if you are setting it up.

If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing this issue, please submit a request to assistance with the education community.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 87 of 91
snooopydoo
in reply to: matthew.d

Hi, 

My aim here is to request for a 3 years Revit software as a student. 

I've lookup almost all of the related thread related to my problem, cleared caches, cookies, changed browsers.. None of the method is useful. 

Could you please help me double check whether is my student account activated correctly? 

Regards, 

Jing Hong

Message 88 of 91
matthew.d
in reply to: snooopydoo

Hi @snooopydoo,

You will need to make sure you followed the directions to set up an account on this page. If you have, you will need to submit a request to assistance with the education community here.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 89 of 91
harry.hurst3855
in reply to: leo_nona

Hi,

Please help me. I have trouble signing in as my account has not been activated yet & i'm not receiving any emails.

Message 90 of 91

Hi @harry.hurst3855,

Welcome to the Community. 

Your Education Community account has now been activated. Kindly try logging in to your account once again to access the site and download your free software. 

Thank you, 

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 91 of 91
in reply to: leo_nona

Hi, my name is Muhammad and I have an education account and I have tried multiple times but fail to activate my 2020 inventor account. Each time I have tried, it says an error has occurred and gives me a link to the forum section.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report