Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4607 Views, 198 Replies

Can't activate my student account.

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 161 of 199
Milanioio
in reply to: philip.s

I ended up using a different email, and created a brand new account which
resolved the issue for me. Still don't know why that was happening
previously
Message 162 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: Milanioio

That is a strange one and thanks for sharing your workaround / solution!

Message 163 of 199
venomsnake

Hi

I'm new to all this signing up stuff, but i have joined and all but I get this pop up saying "The Education Community have a few more questions...". i fill it all in however when i go to click finish nothing happens. It just says "Saving..." and then back to Finish again. I exit out of the pop up and still can't install 3Ds Max. I am a student and all and gave the URL to my collage. plz help.

Message 164 of 199
jessica.t
in reply to: venomsnake

Hi @venomsnake and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I tried looking up your email address in our Education Community data base but not see your information listed. Please try clearing the cookies and cache from your preferred web browser as well as adding students.autodesk.com to your trusted sites.

After that, please follow these steps on how to register for the Education Community and be sure to let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 165 of 199
venomsnake
in reply to: jessica.t

I followed the steps you gave but it still doesn't work. 

Message 166 of 199
jessica.t

Hi @venomsnake,

I was just able to successfully register a new account with the Education Community. Upon saving, did you see the message below?

eduaccount.PNG

Jessica Thrasher
Message 167 of 199
venomsnake

yes

Message 168 of 199
jessica.t

@venomsnake,

Did you receive the email? Were you able to follow the directions as instructed in the email? If  you did not receive it, did you check your spam filter? Did you try re-sending the email as suggested in the box above? Please offer more details on the steps you took and the place where you are stuck.

Thank you,

Jessica Thrasher
Message 169 of 199
venomsnake

This is what i am having problems with. i fill it in but when i go to finish nothing happens. 

Message 170 of 199
jessica.t

Hi @venomsnake,

Apologies for the continued trouble. Please contact the Education Team directly by filling out the Education Community Problem Form. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 171 of 199
Esqueda2

I have tried several times to send the email to my school account, with no progress everytime.

My ID is: xxxxxxx I am trying to get the Latest Free 36 month Autocad download to be ready for class on Thursday.

Please help me.

Orlando Esqueda

Message 172 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Esqueda2

Hi Orlando, 

I have manually activated your EDU account. You should now be able to log in and enjoy the benefits of the site. 

Also, moving forward please avoid posting any personal details or License details on the forum for your Security and Privacy. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 173 of 199
fcasi20
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello, 

I am having the same problems,

I try and try to send the email and nothing appears in my mailbox, a little bit of help will take me a long way. 

thanks for your time, 

Flavio

Message 174 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: fcasi20

Flavio,

Your EDU account has been successfully activated and you should now be able to access the site and enjoy the benefits. 

Let me know if you are still encountering issues so I can look further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 175 of 199
fcasi20
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Joane,

Thank you so much. Everything went flawlessly.

You guys are the best,

Cheers,

Flavio 

Message 176 of 199
hannibal17
in reply to: p12rest

Hello,

I was having trouble activating my student account and was wondering what I could do to get it activated. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 177 of 199
Gailardia

I seem to be having the same problem as others.

The link to activate my account is broken and keeps telling me to activate my account whenever I attempt to sign in.

Resending the activation email just gets me another broken link emailed which results in the same loop.

Message 178 of 199
pbkenne1

I have registered my information, but the email link to activate my student account appears to be broken, does anyone know of a way to rectify this problem?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Message 179 of 199
thomaszerilli

i have the same problem i click the link to acctivate my account and it just dosent work

Message 180 of 199
rickyanderson24

I can not activate my account. I click on the email link and try to sign in but it says that I still need to activate my account

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report