Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4804 Views, 198 Replies

Can't activate my student account.

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 141 of 199
jatalian
in reply to: philip.s

I sincerely thank you for activating my account!

Jayden Howard

Message 142 of 199
wignyow
in reply to: p12rest

i have problem when i clicking "finish" button on education community registration form. the "saving" was appear when i've clicked that button, but it just back as before (the "finish" button appears again). what should i do? thanks

Message 143 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: wignyow

Hello @wignyow and welcome to the community!

Does the same behavior happen in a different browser?

Message 144 of 199
joao.eccel

Can´t activate my student account. How do I get this?

Tks

Message 145 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: joao.eccel

Hello Joao and welcome to the community!

I just took a look and it looks like your account is already activated. Still unable to access the site? For anyone else with this issue that I would suggest contacting our Education Support team for the necessary assistance.

Message 146 of 199
MAYACHI

hi i got a notification that a mail has just been set to my address but i can't find it ,so this mean i can't activate my account please help

Message 147 of 199
barbarafmm

I've also created an acount but no activation email thought...

I can sign in but when i try to create an EDU acount/link my acount to an EDU one nothing happens. I've tried several times, and with several software but the same happens, dead end. 

Please help!

Thanks in advance Bárbara Martins

Message 148 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: MAYACHI

Hi Idriss,

I have manually activated your EDU account, please do try logging in and let me know if you still encounter any error.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 149 of 199

Hi Barbara,

Using the email address for this forum account I was not able to pull up an EDU account. Di you register and create a new account outside of this Forum account?

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the email address for your Education Community Account.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 150 of 199
alex.settle

I've created an account but when I try to create my education community account and click on the finish button it quickly says saving but then nothing happens and I still don't have access to anything. I've also not receive any activation email. Thanks.

Message 151 of 199
jessica.t
in reply to: alex.settle

Hi @alex.settle and welcome to the community!

I tried researching your name and email address in our data base but was unable to find your account. Did you register at the Education Community? Or could you have used a different email address than the one you're using for the forums? Please let me know. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 152 of 199
alex.settle
in reply to: jessica.t

It's when I'm trying to create my edu community account that the problem arises. I click on the create edu comm account button. A window opens and I input my school information then click finish. It flashes saving and then nothing happens. I don't have access to anything and I haven't received an activation email like the other posts talk about.  I don't know where to go from here.

Thanks.

Message 153 of 199
Milanioio
in reply to: alex.settle

I am having this same issue

Message 154 of 199
jessica.t
in reply to: Milanioio

Hi @alex.settle and @Milanioio,

Thanks for the additional details. Please try clearing the cookies and cache from your preferred web browser and trying again. We haven't received any other cases with this same issue and I was just able to create a new account without any problems. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 155 of 199
joao_eccel

Sorry, philip! I think i couldn´t be clear. I mean i can´t activate the program that i've downloaded.

Let me explain: First, I´ve downloaded AutoCAD with my student account, and it was ok. Then I had a problem with my computer and it had to be formated. Now, when i try to install the program again, is not possible to activate the program. I can only use the program for 30 days.

Is there anything I could do?

Message 156 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: joao_eccel

Hi @joao_eccel 

Please, send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 157 of 199
wolf14016
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I'm also having issues. I go to the eligibility criteria pop up, enter my information, and it says "saved", but it does not do anything or make any progress. I have not received any email on my .edu account, either.

Message 158 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: wolf14016

Hello @wolf14016!

What browser / version are you using? Any chance that you could try again with a different browser and let us know if that resolves the issue? 

Message 159 of 199
wolf14016

Thanks for the reply.

I'm using IE 11. I tried using both Firefox (latest version, 29 or something like that) and Chrome. It still does the same thing - says "saving" and does nothing else.

Message 160 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: wolf14016

Any popup blockers or antivirus software which might be preventing this from going through? Do you have a mobile device or different computer that you can try completing the registration on?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report