Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4626 Views, 198 Replies

Can't activate my student account.

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 181 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: pbkenne1

Hi @Gailardia and @pbkenne1,

I have manually activated both your EDU accounts and you both should now be able to log in and download any available Products. 

Reply back for any other errors logging in to the site. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 182 of 199

The activation did not work. I still can not sign in
Message 183 of 199

I just signed up as well but I can't get my account to activate using the link in my email either
Message 184 of 199
Dodgeramm
in reply to: philip.s

My account won't activate as well.  If I could get some assistance, it would be greatly appreciated.

Message 185 of 199

I cant get may account activated the link doesnt work and I need it bad
Message 186 of 199

Hi Everyone,

Education Community Accounts were manually activated successfully and you all should now be able to log in and download any available Products.

Reply back to the post if you still cannot log in and include an error message. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 187 of 199
lunaticos
in reply to: p12rest

I can't activate my student account. The lik appear to be broken

Message 188 of 199
KjelleRys

Hi 

My student account won't activate. Is it possible to activate it please? 

thanks!

Message 189 of 199
hazelrd
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I can't activate my student account either.

Message 190 of 199
jessica.t
in reply to: hazelrd

Hi all!

It appears that the account activation email problem has been resolved. If you continue to experience further account issues for any reason please fill out the Education Community Problem Form. Apologies for the inconvenience! Thanks!  

Jessica Thrasher
Message 191 of 199
jethas1

even i am facing the same issue..tired several times..still can't see any link to activate my account..
Message 192 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jethas1

Hi @jethas1 and welcome to the Autdesk Community!

I wasn't able to find an account on the Education Community with the same email address you used to register here on the forums. 

If you used a different email address, please send it to me via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message). If you did use the same email as you used to log in here, there may have been an issue registering your account. The easiest way around this issue is to register a new Education Community account with a different email address and Autodesk ID.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 193 of 199
sdahn

Hello, 

I can't activate my student account - I tried to resend the eMail, but it never arrvives.

???

Message 194 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: sdahn

Hi @sdahn 

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 195 of 199
efren.calvo

hi my name is efren. for the pasr few days i have been trying to log in into my student account but when i try to do it a pop up appears saying i need to activate my account but the ling never gets to my email. hope you can help me. im on few days for finals andneed to download some software please andthank you.

Message 196 of 199
xnavj12

Hi,

I have a problem with activating my account. I've recieved the email with the link, but after clicking it I'm just redirected to this page: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/maya and it doesn't let me sign it, because apparently my account is "still not activated"... .)
Can someone please help me?

Thank you, 

Jakub

Message 197 of 199
Aceego

Hi 🙂 i can´t activate my student account.

Message 198 of 199
Aceego

hi i can´t activate my student licencse.

Message 199 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: Aceego

Hello!

If you are having issues activating your Education Community Account, please ensure that you have 1st checked your junk folder and then contact our Education Support team for direct assistance if needed.

If you are having issues activating a license obtained on the Education Community, please contact our License Assistance Team for direct activation support.

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report