Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4597 Views, 198 Replies

Can't activate my student account.

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 101 of 199
0-92904
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you very much!

Message 102 of 199
179CBrown
in reply to: p12rest

I also cannot recieve my activation email. However I can recieve password reset emails, and password confirmation emails.

Considering how many forum threads I found about this same issue, maybe some resources should be put into fixing this...

Regards,

Connor

Message 103 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: 179CBrown

My apologies for the inconvenience Connor / your account access issue should now be resolved.

Message 104 of 199
kasperja

Hello,

I need help

I can't activate my account and I don't receive e-mails...

Can anyone activate it manually?

Message 105 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: kasperja

Hi Jana,

Your account should now be good to go / please let us know if anything else comes up!

Message 106 of 199
hdavis1028
in reply to: philip.s

i cant activat my account because i have yet to receive my verification email. i have had this problem for a while

Message 107 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: hdavis1028

Welcome to the community Harold,

Confirming that your account has just been activated, and you can now enjoy the full benefits of the Education Community!

Message 108 of 199
roger.benavides

They have sent me the link to activate the account but for some reason it is not letting me click on the link ?

Message 109 of 199

Hi Roger,

I have already activated your account. You should now be able to log in and enjoy the benefits of the site. 🙂

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 110 of 199
cadhungrykev

Message 111 of 199

i cant activate my account either, could you possibly help?
thanks
Message 112 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: natashafren

Hi Natasha!

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 113 of 199
arran.jay.baker

i havent recieved my acitvation email. it asks me to register when i already have.

Tags (1)
Message 114 of 199

Hello Arran.

Are you still having issues activating your Education Community account?

Our education site recently changed so previous community members are being asked to register again. Please go to the new education site and re-register. You can get to the new site by clicking here.

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues and/or need additional assistance.

Mike Beale
Message 115 of 199
s211072508

My link doesnt seem to be working, cannot activate my acount...

Message 116 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: s211072508

Hi s211072508 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Let me know if you need any more help!

Camilo Lemos

Message 117 of 199
thijs1234
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi,

I also get the popup that a activation mail is send (and resend) to my mail. But i'm not recieving anything and so i can't activate my account. What's the problem here? The mail isn't in my spam filters either.

Message 118 of 199

Hello thijs1234,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community.

I have activated your Student account manually. Could you please try to log into Education Community and let me know if it works?

Thanks.

Simona Golisciano
Message 119 of 199

Yes it works, now i can update to inventor 2014, thanks!

Message 120 of 199
holmanbp

Hi Philip,

I can't activate my account.  I never got the email message.  I checked my junk folder but it's not in there, and I made sure the email isn't blocking, but it still didn't come through when I hit resend.  Could you please help?

holmanbp

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report