Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account

90 REPLIES 90
SOLVED
Message 1 of 91
leo_nona
2364 Views, 90 Replies

Can't activate my student account

Hi,

Please help me. I have trouble signing in as my account has not been activated yet & i'm not receiving any emails.

90 REPLIES 90
Message 21 of 91
camilo.lemos
in reply to: brandtginder

Hi brandtginder,

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 22 of 91
morrij14
in reply to: amanda.k

Im also having the same problem, i have recieved no email to activate my account. Can you please help

Message 23 of 91
philip.s
in reply to: morrij14

Hi James!

I've just activated your Education Community account. Can you verify that you now have access?

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation make sure to look in those places, and also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 24 of 91
agus_peque_04
in reply to: philip.s

Message 25 of 91
nico.grando
in reply to: leo_nona

Hello, I have the same problem, I can't activate my account because I don't get the e-mail. Thanks for your help

Message 26 of 91
jessica.t
in reply to: nico.grando

Hi Nico,

I did some investigating in your account and found that there was a problem with your account activation. At this time, your work around will be to create a new account using a new email address at the Education Community

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 27 of 91
a0100451

Hi experiencing the same problem! Please help me to manually activate my account thanks!

Message 28 of 91
nico.grando
in reply to: jessica.t

Hello,
Following your advices I created a new account using a new mail address.
This is : xxxxxx.fr

I still waiting for my activation e-mail... I added
"studentcommunity@autodesk.com" to my contact list, so I'm sure that the
mail is not in the spam file...

Can you manualy activate my account please ?

Thank you
Nico

Message 29 of 91

Hi Nico,

I removed your email address from the post. Moving forward please do not post any personal or License information in the forum or any Autodesk public sites.

The account associated to the new email address has been activated and you should now be able to log in and enjoy the benefits of the site. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 30 of 91
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: a0100451

Joyce,

I'm seeing here that your account has been activated. Upon checking it, everything seems ok and you should be able to log in and download the Products available.

Let me know if you encounter any issues logging in. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 31 of 91
Alexspad91
in reply to: amanda.k

hi.. i have the same problem. I haven't received the e-mail for the account activation and so i can not received the serial number...
Message 32 of 91
philip.s
in reply to: Alexspad91

Hello Alessio!

I just pulled up your profile and it appears to be active. Can you double check and see if you're able to log into the Education Community?

Message 33 of 91
frankkrug

hi, where can i locate a download for a Mac, it looks like its only available for windows 32 & 64 BIt, can someone send me a email  at frankkrug@hotmail.com if you know this answer, thank you

Message 34 of 91
p.sprengers

hello 
i have the same problem.

I haven't received the e-mail for the account activation and so i can not received the serial number.

please help.

Message 35 of 91
vkhpoon
in reply to: p.sprengers

Hello,

I also cannot log in to my student account.

Thank you in advance,

Victor

Waterloo School of Architecture

Message 36 of 91
Szczuk

Im also having the same problem, i have recieved no email to activate my account. Can you please help

Message 37 of 91
jessica.t
in reply to: p.sprengers

Hello all!

@vkhpoon I tried looking up your email address in our system to activate your account but it doesn't appeared to be registered in our system. If you could please try registering again that would be great. Please let me know how it goes!

@p.sprengers It appears that your account is already activated. If you need further assistance please let me know!

@Szczuk I have just activated your account. You should receive your confirmation email shortly. If for some reason you don't please reply to this post.

If anyone has any further questions please let me know.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 38 of 91
sdavis1244

Hi,

I am also having trouble activating my software.  It says that my 3 year license has expired but I havent registered it yet, not sure how that could be possible.  

Message 39 of 91
jessica.t
in reply to: sdavis1244

Hi @sdavis1244 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for the activation troubles but your Education Community account is active! For direct licensing assistance please contact our Activation and Registration department through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have other questions please let us know. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 40 of 91

hi please do help me i havent been receiveng email activation too. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report