Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Activate Autocad 2013 After PC Upgrade From XP to Windows 7

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
195 Views, 1 Reply

Can't Activate Autocad 2013 After PC Upgrade From XP to Windows 7

I purchased a stand alone disc version of Autocad 2013 last January. My company upgraded our PCs from Windows XP to Windows 7 last night. Autocad was removed with this upgrade. After reinstalling it onto the same PC, only now with Windows 7, the activation process says that my serial number is not valid. It's typed in correctly. Any clues?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @rloden, 

I was not able to pull up any Serial Number associated to the email address used on the post. 

For this error, most likely this Serial Number has been Upgraded. Please contact the Contract Manager or contact person for your Autodesk Licenses to verify the correct Serial #. For reference you can click here for some common Activation errors. 

If you're unsure who the contact person is, please send me a Private Message (click on my  joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the Serial # you were trying to activate. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report