Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate an educational account

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
tamarna
390 Views, 10 Replies

Can't activate an educational account

Hello,

I have accidentally entered a wrong email address when creating my educational account, so I can't activate it (activation emails are sent to an unknown account...). I've tried to create a new account but that's not possible - I keep getting a window saying my account has not been activated. Is there anything I can do to change the email address or create a new account? I've tried creating an account from another computer that I have but these account's seems to be connected to the IP and I cannot enter it from the computer for which I want to download the software on.

I would really appreciate some help here!

Tamar

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
jessica.t
in reply to: tamarna

Hi Tamar and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have just re-activated your account associated to your community email address in hopes that the activation email is resent. Also be sure to check your spam filter.

If you still do not receive the email, please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form. All other users experiencing this same issue should use this form for direct assistance as well.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 11
ahmedlessi10
in reply to: jessica.t

Please i did't receive my education activation mail too , can u help me ?  Mail: ahmedlessi10@gmail.comAutodesk.png

Message 4 of 11
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ahmedlessi10

Hi @ahmedlessi10 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 11

I have a regular autodesk account but am trying to figure out how to get an education account. please help
Message 6 of 11
jessica.t
in reply to: nikkijones31806

Hi @nikkijones31806 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please see this Autodesk Solution on how to create an Education Community account. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 11
aga.milosze
in reply to: jessica.t

Hey,

I have not reveiced an activation mail (when I'd like to sign in to Autodesk Education). I am waiting for this mail more than one day. My mailbox is checked and not at all. 

Please give me information what's wrong with it. Maybe I've done wrong thing. 

Best regards.

Message 8 of 11
camilo.lemos
in reply to: aga.milosze

Hi @aga.milosze and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I was not able to find an education account with the same email that you used to log in here in the Autodesk Community. Did you use the same email to register there? Could you please try registering on the Education Community again using a different browser with cleared cookies and cache?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 9 of 11
aga.milosze
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I did what you say. and it still doesn't work.

Message 10 of 11
camilo.lemos
in reply to: aga.milosze

Thank you!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos

Message 11 of 11
aga.milosze
in reply to: camilo.lemos

it works, thank you.  🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report