Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not Activate my student AutoCad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
livetodie_23
171 Views, 2 Replies

Can not Activate my student AutoCad

I have just dowloaded the student version of autocad and when I go to activate the license it tells me my serial number is invalid.  I uninstalled the whole program re-installed it and I was given the same serial number and it still says that the serial number is invalid.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hazlipa
in reply to: livetodie_23

Hello @livetodie_23 Welcome to the Community!

There are a few things that could be causing this error, however the most common is a registration issue. I attempted to find your account under your community registered email address and was not able to find any associated serial numbers. The best point of contact would be with our Activation and Registration Team. They can be contacted via a live chat by:

1. Visiting http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2. Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3. Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4. Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance

Be sure to have your product, version, serial number and request code if possible.

Please let us know you if you have any additional questions!

Ariel Hazlip
Message 3 of 3
livetodie_23
in reply to: hazlipa

Those pull down menu don'r have the answer I need. Is there a number I can call to talk to a customer service representative? I have called one number, (866)-681-4359, but after about 30 minutes of being on hold the line hangs up. It did this 3 times to me, very frustrating, and I still can't activate my license. If you had any other options or another phone number for me to try I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report