Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAD Mep objects not showing in Truview. Object Enabler addon has been installed.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
grahammt
275 Views, 0 Replies

CAD Mep objects not showing in Truview. Object Enabler addon has been installed.

We have been sent some dwg's created with MEP Fabrication. We do not use AutoCAD and wish to view the information in Trueview. I have created an installation package from download. On one machine I installed CADMep 2014 object enabler with Trueview 2014 and this worked. However on most other computers the objects do not show after installing the object enabler.

Does CADMep 2014 require Trueview 2014 ? since we have 2013, 2014 and 2015 version installed on various computers and on one computer I found installing 2014 version resolved the problem.

We still have a Trueview 2014 installation that is not displaying properly with the Object enabler installed.

Is there a way to manually load the object enabler or ensure it is linked to Trueview ?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report