Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
379 Views, 1 Reply

C3D 2011 Superelevation

I created an alignment and used the superelevation wizard to calculate the superelevation based on a rate table. After running the superelevation, I realized that I wanted the Radius Lookup Method to have a value of ‘Use nearest lower radius’ instead of ‘Interpolate radius’. I changed the value in the settings, but it does not get reflected into the alignments already created using the ‘Interpolate radius’ value. In Civil 3d 2010 there was a pull down box that allowed you to change this value under the superelevation tab in the alignment properties. I was unable to find a way to override this value in the superelevation curve manager/wizard/tabular editor in C3D 2011. Is there a way to change this value once created in C3D 2011?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You might try the Civil 3D forum:
http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=66

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report