Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building design suite Ultimate 2013 error navisworks manager 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
martin.schulz
305 Views, 1 Reply

Building design suite Ultimate 2013 error navisworks manager 2013

I recently purchased the above suite.  I currently have most of the products already installed from previous purchases.  My main concern is Navisworks manager.  I had a trial version on the computer and it had expired.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled with my new software (a network version with a new license on our server).  I continue to get an error message that the trial period is over. I cannot seem to get around this.

Has anyone run into this before?  I am stuck.

AUTODESK customer service is really trying my patience as they keep sending me some canned responses to where it is clear they are not reading the question.

Also, they are inferring I have to uninstall all copies of everything I have purchased in the past in order for the suite to work.  Is that true?   Seems counterproductive if you ask me.

Thanks in advance!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: martin.schulz

No that shouldn't be necessary.  Make sure when you install the new version, you specifically choose network version and then input the location of the NLM server.  Default is stand-alone so maybe that is what is happening.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report