Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

cwbeaux
Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Building Design Suite Download Problems

263 Views, 2 Replies
06-17-2012 12:20 AM

Purchased building design suite with the download option and cant get the downloads to work. I tried on 6 different computers with three different browsers at 3 different locations on different operationg systems and I keep getting the same error messages when I click on the file to download it says  "file not found" I disabled all the firewalls etc.... and get the same result. I downloaded akamai installer fine..  Not sure where to go from here, not getting much help from autodesk support, they keep telling me to disable the firewalls etc... which I have done on all attempts.

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 3 (250 Views)

Re: Building Design Suite Download Problems

06-17-2012 05:29 PM in reply to: cwbeaux

HI cwbeaux,

Base on your screenshot, I'm making an assumption that you purchased the software via our Online Store and you are downloading  from the link provided to you correct?

I will look into this and investigate further.

For the meantime, I Private Messaged links so you can download the Product. Reply back to the email if you still have the same error.

Joane Bonghanoy
cwbeaux
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)

Re: Building Design Suite Download Problems

06-18-2012 12:54 AM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy
You are correct I did purchase the software via the online store. I went ahead and downloaded the trial version since I noticed they fixed the download issues with it, loaded the software and converted the installed version with my serial no. It seems to be working however I have not had time to go through all the apps in the suite yet. The original trial download had a 32bit and a 64 bit option, when you clicked on the 64 bit version to download you would get kicked back to the previous page and never given a link to download. Now they have combined the 32 and 64 in one download and it works. Chris
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.