Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Design Suite 2013 Premium download does not include Autocad MEP

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cspellman
446 Views, 4 Replies

Building Design Suite 2013 Premium download does not include Autocad MEP

We downloaded Building Design Suite 2013 Premium from our subscription and Autocad MEP 2013 is grayed out and not available in the install. We were told Autocad MEP 2013 has not been released - ??? Doesn't sound right to me - only part of the suite released?? Any answers?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: cspellman

HI cspellman:

My apologies for the confusion. I checked our record and we have already released AutoCAD MEP. So I may troubleshoot further, please send me your serial number/contract number through private message(envelope next to your account name at the top of this page). 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 5
gjpete69
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Is it possible to still download BDSP 2013?  My company has a subscription but we don't have the media.  Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: gjpete69

@gjpete69 wrote:

Is it possible to still download BDSP 2013?  My company has a subscription but we don't have the media.  Thanks.

Try downloading from here
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/account-management/software-downloads/download-methods/virtual-...
Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
gjpete69
in reply to: cspellman

Thanks, much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report