Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bridge modeler 2013 installation error

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bharathwajs
702 Views, 4 Replies

Bridge modeler 2013 installation error

Hi,

I am trying to install bridge modeler plugin for C3D 2013. I always end up in a fatal error (image attached). Can anyone tell whats the issue?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: bharathwajs

Hi Bharathwaj!

This appears to be a Microsoft error that can be repaired using one of their "fixit" links. Please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer, if not please respond to this post with further information. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 5
bharathwajs
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for the help!. It did help me understand that it is actually a Microsoft issue. However, it didn't fix my problem as the tool couldn't identify the 2343 error in my computer by default, nor it showed the "bridge modeler 2013 " in the list of software available for fixing using manual selection.
PS: I didn't face this issue at all with C3D 2012 + Bridge modeler 2012.

Message 4 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: bharathwajs

Thanks for the clarification! But I do see that your case has been escalated to our technical support team, if there's any chance you could share the answer with the community by posting it here upon resolution it would be a great service. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 5
bharathwajs
in reply to: jessica.t

Hey,
The problem had been resolved. I repaired the C3D 2013 program from Control panel and this helped me successfully install the bridge modeler plugin.
Thank you for helping in!..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report