Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Autodesk Suite/ doesn't come with a serial number?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kimcode15
328 Views, 5 Replies

Bought Autodesk Suite/ doesn't come with a serial number?

Hello, I am a first-time Autodesk user who's having trouble installing her product (and becoming extremely confused in doing so). Here it goes:

I first bought the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013.

When the package arrived in the mail, it did not come with a serial number. In fact, it just said "none".

I tried to install one of the products, Maya. It asked me to enter license information, which I did not have, so I went online to register for one.

But in order to register/activate my product, I need my product serial number. I read somewhere on this forum that you're supposed to receive your product number in a seperate email... did I just not get one when I was supposed to?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
kimcode15
in reply to: kimcode15

I don't have my product serial number, is there a way to re-email or se-send it?

Message 3 of 6
pendean

You may have to wait until Tuesday, North America is on a long weekend holiday until then.
Did you buy online at the Autodesk store?
Or through a vendor/reseller?
Message 4 of 6
kimcode15
in reply to: pendean

Yeah, I bought it through autodesk store.

Message 5 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi kimcode15,

Could you please send me your order number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I'll have a look at this for you.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 6
kimcode15
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Alright!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report