Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Activation Screen

231 REPLIES 231
SOLVED
Message 1 of 232
Anonymous
111316 Views, 231 Replies

Blank Activation Screen

In early Dec 2010 I downloaded AutoCAD 2011 (I already had the 2010 version).  When I opened it, a screen appeared with the option to 'TRY' or 'ACTIVATE'.  When I clicked on Activate the next screen appeared but it was blank except for 2 radio buttons without any text attached.  Supposedly, I have to get a request code from that screen to activate but obviously I can't.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this particular problem?

Tags (1)
231 REPLIES 231
Message 141 of 232

Even I have been experiencing the same problem, i think its better for us
to install the pirated version of this software as it much more easier then
licensing the originals

--
Regards,

V.A.6307
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To watch photos and videos taken by me please visit.

My College Blog
Message 142 of 232
m_cantillo
in reply to: aravinthan2009

I don't know if you've already solved this. I had the same exact problem installing the student version of 3ds max 2013 and none of the solutions above helped me, and then I found this: http://therevitkid.blogspot.mx/2012/07/autodesk-activation-problem-solved.html then I rebooted my computer and opened 3ds max and it started activating. So I hope this helps. 🙂

Message 143 of 232
astro.scientist42
in reply to: Anonymous

I have tried all the suggestions on

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

and even tried editing all the HTML flies in the webdepot, but nothing has worked.

I was able to get 3Ds Max on my laptop, which is a windows 8 64-bit, but on my windows 7 64-bit computer nothing seems to work. I still get blank screens when I try to register it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could maybe register it?

Message 144 of 232
leafarmdz

Hello:

I have read many discussion groups regarding how to find the request code and serial number because I cannot find it :

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/STUDENTS-Serial-Number-or-Product-Key-Issues/td...

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17978625&linkID=9240617

Also, I got the problem of the white screen:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

I already tryed all the solutions listed here but I am still having the problem of the white screen, Autodesk is asking me for a request code but I cannot see it. I already looked for it in my Hard Drive but the solution listed in the previous link is out of date and I tried to look for in ALL the HTML files of Autodesk. What can I do? I am having this issue since 5 months. Some help please

Message 145 of 232
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: leafarmdz

Hi leafarmdz,

Can you go ahead and try to generate the Request Code? Once you have it, Private Message it to me (click on my jeffrey.sin profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number. You may also attach a screenshot in your private message showing this information or if you are still getting the blank screen.

I will manually generate the Activation Code once the request code is received via Private Message.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 146 of 232
leafarmdz
in reply to: aravinthan2009

Hi Jeffrey I just wrote to you on your personal account. I already tryed the solution you posted however I still got this issue... 

Thanks again

Message 147 of 232

hello,

i tried all possible solutions mentioned here http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617 and all others mentioned in the whole thread - but still no success.

meanwhile i've spent more then 10 hours to activate the software.

i'm using:

windows 7, 64 bit

autocad 2014 - german version

internet explorer 11 and google chrome and mozilla firefox (... yes, i really tried it with everey single browser...)

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Message 148 of 232

i got still the same problem - another week is over and nobody did respond.

could anybody please help me - if i don't get the problem solved i will fail the next exam... come on autodesk!!!!

Message 149 of 232

Hi jegger.smbb-b2013,

Welcome to our forums.

I'm really sorry about that. Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my  profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number? I'll look into this.

Thank you.

Simona Golisciano
Message 150 of 232

hi simona.
did you get the private message? i sent it to you but didn't get reply yet.
Message 151 of 232

Having a very similar problem with 3ds Max. Have tried lots of "solutions" to no avail... Wasted a LOT of time, and still don't have my software running.

Message 152 of 232
priamoleaf
in reply to: glenobie

I'm done I have been working on 3D Studio Max for more than 10 years since it was part of Discreet and now I change to other brand because of this issue. I have been more than 10 months writing to everybody in Autodesk and nobody knows how to solve it. I can not continue in my school teaching with Power Point Presentations. Thanks and I hope you take more care of people who give promotion to your software by teaching it to new generations.

Message 153 of 232

I spend two days and have the same problem..hello,
i tried all possible solutions mentioned here too http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617 and nothing works on me.
i'm using windows 7/64bit
3ds max 2012-english version
(tried every single browser too)
Message 154 of 232
jessica.t
in reply to: yumevillena

Hello Sandra and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I apologize for your activation troubles. Here is a different solution posted by one of our users that you may find useful! This post also helped several of our users experiencing the same issue.

Also be sure that you are running your computer as the Administrator.

Please let me know how the troubleshooting goes. If you have any other questions please respond to this post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 155 of 232
BJ2013
in reply to: glenobie

I have installed Inventor Professional 2014 on Windows 7 Professional 64bit OS and use Firefox browser. Have tried all said fixes for the blank activation screen problem with no success. This is extremely frustrating as I would like to activate it before the default 30day trial expires!

Message 156 of 232
BJ2013
in reply to: jessica.t

Is there any other way to activate Inventor Pro 2014? Have had no success with all approaches to fix this activation screen issue... very frustrated and just want it activated.

Message 157 of 232
stoyan_apostolov
in reply to: BJ2013

I also have the problem. I tried all the 5 solutions tried copying the code to the html file to all the html files in that directory (R7) and still nothing works . All I see is a blank registration window Smiley Frustrated

Message 158 of 232
chumillas
in reply to: JohannC

THIS IS THE SOLUTION

I've tried everything, and nothing worked except this.

Thank you so much, man!

Smiley Wink

@JJkutzer wrote:

A quick and easy way to fix this not with just AutoCad but if you have the same problem with other pro grams is, open 'run' command, type in 'regedit' go to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software, Microsoft, Internet Settings, Zones' you will see under Zones are six files each named 'L' '0' '1' '2' '3' '4',  delete the file named 'L', that is the activex problem, you can uninstall it from your PC but these are "parasite" files that stay in the system. Problem solved quick and easySmiley Wink

Message 159 of 232
spencerpyro

I've actually activated the product through my browser, but when I start up 3dsmax it gives a tiny white authentication screen that does nothing. When I close it, it brings me to the page with the Buy/Try and Activation button. Clicking the Activation button brings me back to the page with the 2 radial buttons which was my initial problem. I've tried every possible thing so far, if a customer service rep would like to get in touch with me, we can discuss how to fix this problem.

Message 160 of 232
grace.liu
in reply to: spencerpyro

Hi spencerpyro,

Welcome to the Commnunity!

If your IE version is 9 , please try to change back to IE 8, it could to solve it. Please kindly review this solution.

If your IE versioin is 10(Windows 8), plesae try this solution.

Hope it's useful to you.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report