Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
smallwoodnh
2240 Views, 4 Replies

Birthdate problem

while registing for a student version i accedentally clicked 2013 instead of 1993 and now it has locked me from changing it, what do i do?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: smallwoodnh

Wait 20 years. 

Smiley Very Happy

An Autodesk representative can probably help you out on this.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: smallwoodnh

Hi Nicholas,

This is by design as the minimum age for the Education Community is 13. I believe the lock lasts around 15 minutes, and as an alternative to waiting you should be able to proceed by utilizing a different browser.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Message 4 of 5
nicholasmark16
in reply to: philip.s

I'm having the same problem. I had an existing account somehow, and it has the wrong birth date set in.

Message 5 of 5

@nicholasmark16

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Is the wrong birth date impacting you and or the ability to access your Autodesk Account?   If not don't worry about it unless you are under 13..  Smiley Very Happy

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report