Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bidoff! I can't install Mudbox!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
NucleRmedia
1075 Views, 5 Replies

Bidoff! I can't install Mudbox!

So, I got a student licence from Autodesk's website for multiple versions of Mudbox.  First it was Mudbox 2015, because that is the latest.  It installed fine, but wouldn't run due to my lack of sufficient graphics hardware.  So, I backdated to 2013, which gave me an error 1603 for install.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled C++ Redistributable, and .NET Framework from the earliest versions to the latest.  Having no success, I moved on to 2012, where I got a different message.  Error 997: I/O Overlapped operation in Progress.  I have a photo, and will include a copy of the log.  This kind of sucks, I know how to use Mudbox really efficiently, and want to make some art!  I appreciate any help!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I got the same with Revit Structure 2015. I'm trying to install in a W7 64bit with no other software running. I still have Autocad 2015 and it works. I didn't find anything about it. Did you find a solution?

Gianni

Message 3 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: NucleRmedia

Make sure you are not installing any service packs with the installation.  Also, if you are running Autodesk Backburner, stop that service or uninstall any old version.

As always, ensure you are installing with local admin rights, UAC off, and anti-virus disabled. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
giannibizzotto
in reply to: TravisNave

I did it! I kill connect.service.contetntservice and adappmgrsvc also. All remain the same....

Message 5 of 6

I tryed to install following the issue about the error 1603 I found in the log but without success.

The strange thing is that I tried to installa the trial version with the two ways reported and they didn't work. The download didn't start. Very strange.....

Message 6 of 6

I RESOLVE in Revit Structure 2015. The problem in my W7 was the patch kb2918614. There is another patch that resolve the problems created: the kb3000988. This is an optional patch so it's not intalled by default however.

I foun dthis way because of similar problem updating Java.

Installing this one all is resolved.

Bye, Gianni.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report