Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDSU 2018 Installation Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
380 Views, 2 Replies

BDSU 2018 Installation Error

Hi,

I am trying to Install Autodesk BDSU 2018 it is giving Content Pack UI Error attached the screenshot.

Thanks,

Deepak K

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

You can try the following steps to try to successfully install your Autodesk software. You may have installed without Admin privileges so you should start fresh. 

1. Conduct a Clean Uninstall of the previous installation attempts & use the MSfixitTool to complete it
  2. Reboot the computer, make sure apps are not auto running in the background 
  3. Log in as Administrator (check your permissions, full control) or create a new profile
  4. Make sure you have a strong connection & good internet speed 
  5. Clean out the TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Start Menu and hit Enter (Windows)
  6. Temporarily disable security settings like Antivirus, Firewall & UAC on your Windows operating system
  7. Use the Browser Download Method in your Autodesk Account or via the AVA | Autodesk Virtual Agent (download all the parts)

Thank you for posting. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

I wanted to check-in with you, I hope you were able to resolve the issue. 

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report