Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDS Ultimate AutoCAD MEP 2013 instillation failure

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
LisaDrago
448 Views, 4 Replies

BDS Ultimate AutoCAD MEP 2013 instillation failure

Hello - I have been trying to install AutoCAD MEP 2013 and cannot get it to work - I will post the log file.

Any ideas???

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
emily.xu
in reply to: LisaDrago

Try this solution.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

I have noticed a lot of the AutoCAD vertical failures have to do with the fact that other flavors of AutoCAD are already installed.  Since many of them apparently install into the native \AutoCAD 2013\ folder, subsequent installs fail.  I noticed this when trying to install Mechanical 2013 when AutoCAD 2013 was already installed.  It failed.  When I removed AutoCAD 2013, it installed.  So see if you have any other verticals installed first and go from there.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: TravisNave

I tried unloading the service pack and it still did not install - I can try removing autocad 2013 to see if it will work...

but then I am thinking 2014 should be out shortly - is it worth the trouble?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

I hear ya.  I literally just had a user rename their existing AutoCAD 2013 folder to something else and it installed.  Might be worth a shot.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report