Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic info for Install of 2013

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Chris-Draw
288 Views, 2 Replies

Basic info for Install of 2013

Can you tell me where to find the basic requirements BEFORE downloading the new release?

What minimum spec PC is required, do I uninstall 2012 first using the quick uninstall for Autodesk products?

How long does it take for product suite ultiimate?

best rgds CHRIS

CjWard
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Chris-Draw

Installing the entire suite can be as little as 45 minutes to as much as 4 hours depending on the speed of your machine and the options you choose.  You do not need to uninstall the 2012 suite first as they will live side-by-side just fine.  You may need to however on the content center and material library databases, however. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=16491127

System requirements are different for each program in the suite.  As long as you meet the requirements for the most intensive programs, i.e. Inventor, Maya, then you should be fine.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Chris-Draw
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you Guru, I'll give it a try on one machine, I normally have my CAD dealer install for me, but all UK CAD dealers have doubled their prices. Best rgds CHRIS

CjWard

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report