Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoocad 2013 LT License Transfer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
AdminSaratoga
304 Views, 2 Replies

Autoocad 2013 LT License Transfer

I have Autocad 2013 LT installed on one laptop. I would like to transfer the license key to another computer, but do not know the login user name and password that is linked to that serial number. Is there a way I can properly do a transfer without logging in, and is there a way a for me to find out what account is linked to that license key? Last time I uninstalled autocad on one computer and installed it on another. I received a letter in the mail from autocad that I was using one lisence on multple computers. I would like to avoid getting one do those letters.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
t_gaisf
in reply to: AdminSaratoga

Hi, 

You find information about the Online licence transfer here. However you must have log in details for RegisterOnce to do an export/import of licences.

If this does not work please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Regards

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 3 of 3

Hello AdminSaratoga,

Unfortunately, for you to transfer the license, you need to be logged in.

Please send me a Private Message (click on my  profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number for AutoCAD LT 2013. I'll check the associated User account.

Thank you.

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report