Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Usernames and Passwords

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
RFreund
469 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Usernames and Passwords

Can someone give me an overview of the different Usernames and Passwords or logins I shoud say, that are available with Autodesk. Is there anyway to have just one autodesk account?

For example:

I have a login for Autodesk disscussion groups, a login for the licenses tranfer utility, a login for the subscription center, a login for autodesk 360. 

Which of these are the same, which are different? ( I don't use them enough to know which are the same and also I use lastpass so I don't need to remember them)

Also I just switched companies and used to have an autodesk subscription center login with that company. Do I now need a different login at the new company? How should this work?

Thanks!

www.HowToEngineer.com
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: RFreund

Hi RFreund.

This solution should give you a good idea of how the Autodesk Single Sign On system works.

Regarding your Subscription Center login, you will be able to keep the same UserID and password but you will need to have your contract and product information reflected to the new company (that is, if the new company has a subscription contract with Autodesk). What you would need to do in this case is have the contract manager from the previous company remove you from their contract and have the contract manager of the new company add you to their subscription contract.

Please, let me know if you have any additional questions regarding the information above.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report