Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Simulation Home Use Program

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CPEProjE
660 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Simulation Home Use Program

Good afternoon,

I am a design engineer and my employer has seats of Autodesk Simulation.  It would very convenient for me at night and on the weekend to be able to work from home.

With that, I want to ask the question of if there is an Autodesk Home use program that would allow me to legally install Autodesk Simulation Mechanical on my workstation laptop computer for work/project purposes.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: CPEProjE

I suspect so, since the home use is a Subscription benefit and your license is good for 13 months.  You can apply for it in your Subscription Center. 

Alternately, if they have network seats, you can ask them if you can borrow seats or VPN into the license manager. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report