Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Showcase 2013 issues

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rthakare
833 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Showcase 2013 issues

Hello ,

I just installed Autodesk Design suite 2013 and it works fine except showcase. When I import any model, it crashes and it also shuts down windows system. I tried this with different mmodels just to make sure it was not any particular model.

I see that there service pack available for Showcase 2013. I downloaded that hoping to solve this issue but not sure how to install that as it is showcase_2013_sp1_win64.msp file and .exe or .rar.

Does anyone experiecing the same issues?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: rthakare

just double click the .msp file and it will install

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
rthakare
in reply to: DarrenP

I did that and pop window came with message saying this pack package could not be opened. please contact vendor developer and find out if this is valid windows installation package.

Message 4 of 5
blake.avery

The .msp file is a patch file and it should install on top of Showcase 2013. I would recommend rebooting Windows and try to insatll the patch again. If this does not work, please uninstall Showcase and reinstall Showcase and then try to apply the patch. If this still does not work, please contact Customer Support for assistance.

Message 5 of 5
NeilClasby75

Hi

I am now suddenly having import problems in Showcase 2013, importing Inventor assemblies.

Same problem on two computers, one with SP3 and one with SP4.  Just suddenly started doing this?  Maybe an update to Inventor caused this? SP1.1 update 1?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report