Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012 Error:1720

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
KrisLizak
1131 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012 Error:1720

Hello

I recieved a error message and installation will not finish. Please see the attached image.

autodesk error.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: KrisLizak

You might have an issue with your installed VB Script.  Try creating a new user profile with local admin rights and installing as the new user.  If that doesn't work, make sure you have the latest version of the Windows Installer. 

Error 1720 doesn't happen very often and it indicates a problem with your Windows and not the Autodesk software.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
KrisLizak

That's what I tohught. I will give it a try and let you know.

Message 4 of 5
lilstinger13

i had the same problem.. could you send me a link to get windows installer?? thanks:smileyhappy 🙂

Message 5 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: lilstinger13

Hi Aaron,

What version of Windows are you running? For XP or VIsta, you can download directly from Microsoft. If you are running Windows 7, please see the following articles (article1, article2, article3).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report