Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Privacy Statement on startup

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RBartlett1
3028 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Privacy Statement on startup

We recently installed Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014, and one of our seats, when first running Autocad Mechanical, gets the Autodesk Privacy Statement Screen, which has to be acknowledged every time he starts Autocad. My seat just asked me once after I installed it and has never bothered me again. How do I get it to recognize our acknowledgement and move on?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DannyHubbard
in reply to: RBartlett1

The file that retains that setting is found in the path "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Adlm". If the user for some reason doesn't have access to this folder it could cause problems, or if they are using roaming profiles and deleting the local profile when logging off it could cause the behavior as well.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
MichaelE
in reply to: DannyHubbard

Thanks for telling us which file is responsible. I deleted the existing AdlmUserSettings.xml file in the folder, and started Autocad. That created a new file with the correct credentials, and now Autocad does not ask to acknowledge the privacy statement anymore.

I appreciate it,

Michael

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report