I should be able to just swap out the old files with the new ones then I believe if it is anything like before. Just leave the LMTools install alone and change the reference in the configuration.
I have questions. Would you like to help me? If i have borrowed license from server for suite, what happened if the borrowed license expired and did not return the license?
The network card issue is the most common one encountered by laptop users. Most laptops will only power up the network card when its connected ie. borrowing the license. When they go mobile, the card is powered down to save battery life and the license is no longer valid. I've gone into each of our company laptops and set the network card to "always enabled" so the users (who aren't IT savvy enough) don't have to bother with it.
I am kind of new to this process, Can you help me through this process.
1. We are currently on AutoCAD 2012 and Using the Flexera License Manager tool. (License Manager Tool installed with the AutoCAD 2012 Install.)
2. We are now going to AutoCAD 2014 and would like to install the License Manager (from AutoCAD 2014 install) on our License Server and support the existing license and future 2014 Licenses.
So was wonderring,
1. Where could I find the installation guidelines for the same?
2. Do we have to uninstall the current LM and then install the LM for 2014?
3. Is there any documentation for the same where I can refer to?
Any help regarding the same would be highlu appreciated.
Thank You for your reply.
I had another quick question. We have recieved 2 .lic files this time,
1. ACD2014enlicense.lic and
So how do I use both of them, since theres only one .lic file we have been using till now?