Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Maya: Error... Network Failure

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3038 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Maya: Error... Network Failure

Hi everybody, i'm  a student and im trying to install Maya 2013 but i cant. 

i'm downloading the Free Software for students because i need it. Im selecting the AD Maya 2013 64 Bits and i pushed in Install Now, once i did that i execute an .exe, i open it, start to installing and then it says this:

mayaerrorff.png

After that im unable to install because the installation stops and close.

I have been tried with maya 2014,2013,21012 & 2011 but in every version the issue appears again and again.I dont know what to do, please if some one knows how to fix that let me know 😞 

No matter how times i try to install is always the same problem. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Forget it, i tried the Browser Download and it works, not more "Network Failure"

Cat Embarassed

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

can you help me
Message 4 of 4
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

Since you’re new to the community I just wanted to inform you this is a worldwide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. For any future postings you may do, please do not include any personal information (such as your serial #) in anything that you share (including screen shots & attachments) with us.

Help you with what?  This posting is 3 years old and things have changed.  Give us more details..  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report