Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk/Maya 2015 Student Download Issues

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
nalonoli
2550 Views, 9 Replies

Autodesk/Maya 2015 Student Download Issues

I have been trying to download the student version of maya for ages and I cannot find a way to do it. I have tried every way (install now,download now,browser download). The first two always gives me a communication error when I try open the file downloaded. I have tried everything it says on the communication error pop up screen to fix it but have had no luck. The browser download always says the file is corrupt when I try to extract it. I'm really stuck so if I could get some help ASAP, that would be much appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
crystal.r
in reply to: nalonoli

Hi Nalonoli and welcome to the Community!

I've manually created the below download links, could you give them a shot and let me know if you get a different result?

2015 Autodesk Maya for Mac

2015 Autodesk Maya for Linux

2015 Autodesk Maya for Windows 64 Part 1

2015 Autodesk Maya for Windows 64 Part 2

Crystal Righetti
Message 3 of 10
nalonoli
in reply to: crystal.r

It's working now but i don't know which serial number to use because every time I tried to download it, it gave me a new serial number. Which one should I use? Also, which license type should I use ? Stand alone or Network?

Message 4 of 10
philip.s

All Education Community licenses are standalone and assuming you were logged into the same account the serial number should be the same for all licenses obtained in the site.

Message 5 of 10
nalonoli
in reply to: philip.s

Oh you're right! They are all the same. I just assumed it was different because it kept sending me a new email each time. Thanks !
Message 6 of 10
philip.s

Happy to help!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

hey i been tryin foever to get maya its sayin proxy authentication errir ,,,, then i tried doing the part 1 n part still getting files missing or not downloaded yet ...wat do i do?

Message 8 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous!

Did you make sure that both files (part 1 & 2) were fully downloaded before trying to run the install on part 1?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

I had problems downloading it but i got round it, and now i had to try and instuall it many times because it came up as failed. I got it to install with the student serial number i got in the email but when i open maya it says missing 'adlmint.dll' what do i need to do to get that?

Message 10 of 10

thank u soo much

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report