Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Maya 2014 Windows 7 64-bit 3-year student serial number errors

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Aeroire
1643 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Maya 2014 Windows 7 64-bit 3-year student serial number errors

When I press 'activate' I can reach the part to enter the Serial Number, but I get an error that says 'the serial number entered is invalid (1)'. Then, when I exit out of everything, I get a little window that says:

License was not obtained
Tried Maya 2014 (657F1 2014.0.0.F), error 19

License method:
environment variable MAYA_LICENSE_METHOD='standalone'

Product choice:
environment variable MAYA_LICENSE='unlimited'

License file override:
environment variable MAYA_ALT_EN is not set

I am assuming that the serial number that was emailed to me and provided during the download is not for the version I downloaded, but I could be wrong because I have no clue about anything that happened. A friend of mine downloaded this too, but he had no trouble with activation at all. I can access the trial version at least, but help on this as soon as possible would be appreciated! Thank you!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Aeroire

Hi @Aeroire welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, uninstall Maya and install this service pack instead. This should resolve the second error you're seeing (License Was Not Obtained).

Regarding the invalid serial number message, if you keep getting this error (Invalid Serial Number) after installing the Service Pack, please create a new account on the Education Community using a different email address and obtain a new serial number (no need to download the product, just go as far as obtaining the serial number and cancel the download).

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
Aeroire
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello,

I uninstalled and then installed the service pack but the number did not work. I then made a new account and when I finished entering the version to get a new serial number, it says:

We're sorry but we cannot provide you with your license details at this time.

EDIT:
OH NEVERMIND! Waiting for it and trying again has worked! The new serial number worked just fine! Thank you so much!!! I will accept your solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report