Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
fristad115
262 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk keeps crashing

I have AutoCAD Architecture 2014 and Revit 2015 on my laptop for school. No matter what one i open they both crash. Autocad does it on start up and Revit does it a couples minutes in. Autocad I get "FATAL ERROR:  Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x006c Exception at bee47e9h" about two seconds into start up. I have updated my graphics card like the website says to but it still crashes. Is it because I also have Archicad on my computer? Archicad is what the company I interned at and now work for uses, so I don't know if they are having a conflic on my computer. Just wondering if I need to get my computer reimaged by the school for it to work again? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ampster401
in reply to: fristad115

Where I provide support, we have come to realize that if multipe CAD softwares are crashing on the same pc, one of the first things we look into is a possibly corrupt install of the MS .NET Framework stuff.

Sorry I don't have a link handy, IRC you may have to search on the specific version of NET Framework the 2014 and 2015 use to find the appropiate solution.  I'm not the person who gets their hands dirty so to speak and fixes this issue, I just recall there were different versions of NET Framework used thru various versions of Autodesk software.

HTH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report