Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

info
Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)
Accepted Solution

Autodesk IPv4 License Manager for Windows unavailable ?

182 Views, 3 Replies
04-03-2014 03:20 AM

I was trying to find the latest Autodesk IPv4 License Manager for Windows, but the link on the autodesk site gives a 404 error. Anywhere else I can look for the tool or any of the admins who can get this fixed on the site ?

All the best,

Tom

you should be able to use the IPv6 Version without a problem

Darren is right.  I have maintained for multiple releases that there are no differences between the versions.  Flexera does not provide multiple lmgrd.exe releases for IPv4 and IPv6, so I don't know why Autodesk insists that there is a difference.  I have installed both of their versions and neither are different.

In any case, you can download the latest here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autodesk-Network-License-Manager-2015/m-p/4923426

Good Luck!

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

Re: Autodesk IPv4 License Manager for Windows unavailable ?

04-03-2014 05:58 AM in reply to: info

you should be able to use the IPv6 Version without a problem

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 4 (155 Views)

04-03-2014 07:57 AM in reply to: info

Darren is right.  I have maintained for multiple releases that there are no differences between the versions.  Flexera does not provide multiple lmgrd.exe releases for IPv4 and IPv6, so I don't know why Autodesk insists that there is a difference.  I have installed both of their versions and neither are different.

In any case, you can download the latest here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autodesk-Network-License-Manager-2015/m-p/49234...

Good Luck!

info
Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)

04-03-2014 08:50 AM in reply to: info

Okay, thanks for the reply... seems to work...but now I see I have the wrong mac-address in my license file (we're switching servers) must have mixed the network cards up. Will contact our reseller for a new license file.

Thanks again,

Tom

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!