Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor Pro 2014 Installation Issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
zhongdcms0910
586 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Inventor Pro 2014 Installation Issues

Hello, 

I'm a student who's trying to install the Autodesk Inventor Pro 2014 but is having some issues with the installation. While trying to install the actual "Autodesk Inventor 2014", the progress bar of the installation would stay at 90% and won't move any whatsoever. There is no error message present.  I've waited for the past 2 hours to see if time would do the trick, but to no avail. I've tried every single step I could think of, even going to the point of unistalling and trying to reinstall it 3 times. I'm running Mac OS Mavericks and Bootcamp as well as meeting all of the reqiured specs. I've aslo installed all of the windows updates already. 

Attached is a screenshot of the installation issue. 

Please help!

Thanks, 

Zhong 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
brad_hurley
in reply to: zhongdcms0910

Hello Zhongdcms0910,

Thank you for joining the community.  Have you tried disabling your antivirus software from running during the install?  When running the installation are you logged in with full administrator rights?   When you uninstalled inventor did you clean the registry, rename the following Autodesk folders:    

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\

C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\

C:\Users\All Users\Autodesk\

C:\Users\**YOUR USERID**\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\

C:\Users\**YOUR USERID**\AppData\Local\Autodesk\

Next, you could try to rename the TSF file. It will resemble this: ADSKFLEX_NUMBERS_TSF.data. It will be located here:

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet

Rename this file and then try to start the application.

Thank you for participating in the community.  

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report