Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2014 Student download trouble.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
10mmMark
601 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Inventor 2014 Student download trouble.

Hi all,

I've been trying to download Autodesk Inventor from the website and I get as far as the download/ install manager, this downloads for a bit and I get through about 240MB of 'Autodesk Material library 2014 - Low Image...' but it eventually just fails and doesn't download anything else and the entire instilation fails. I've managed to get bits of other downloads, the 2015 Inventor stuff and Design Review 2013. My firewall is off for the moment and I don't close the page I got it from.

I've attached the instillation log (with the product key and serial number removed) as well as a screen capture of how far I get and the failure screen.

Please help, I need this to help me with the degree I'm starting. Smiley Sad

Regards,

Mark

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: 10mmMark

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report