Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2013 Installation Problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
359MJ6300
639 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2013 Installation Problem

Hi everybody. I'm an avid CADer that got super hyped up for CAD by my robotics team, who had a killer CAD animation and has just won AutoDesk Inventor of the Month for April (Team 6002, The Basilisks). Recently, we have started on a new type of drive train for the coming year, and since we are now out of school for the summer, I wanted to continue with our CAD model of the drive train, so we can start building it when we get back to school in August. The problem is, I've tried to install Autodesk Inventor 2013 about 5 times now, and all of them have ended up in the same message, shown in the picture. How can I install Autodesk with this message keeping popping up?

Thank you Autodesk Community

(Hopefully the picture uploads. Otherwise, this note is kinda pointless.)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
359MJ6300
in reply to: 359MJ6300

Hello everybody again. I tried this a sixth time and this popped up. It's becoming very irskome, seeing as this took 2 days just for this to pop up.

Message 3 of 5
camilo.lemos

Hi 359MJ6300,

This solution can help you with the issue shown on your first post. 

As for the second issue, I would suggest downloading the program from Matt, our Virtual Agent: click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download. I would suggest disabling your firewall and anti-virus programs during the download to ensure that the problem doesn't come up again.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Post the log file from the failure summary screen or yoru %TEMP% folder.  That will help me determine the failure.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
kadharmohideen

please reinstall .net application

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report