Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2013 Error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
TerKen
239 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2013 Error

I recently had my computer debugged and cleaned. Unfortunately I have to reinstall Inventor 2013. When I tried to re0install I received an error message to install a patch, but that didn't work either. I was told that the Windows 8.1 is the problem. Does anyone have an answer, is there an upgrade from Autodesk available to help my cause?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
asburyj
in reply to: TerKen

Problems for Inventor in windows 8.1 were patched in Inventor 2014 SP1 but there is no patch for 2013

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticl...

You will want to install inventor 2014 SP1 or 2015 to get it working correctly with that OS. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 5
TerKen
in reply to: asburyj

Thanks for the information. WIll I have to purchase another license/disc from Autodesk or can they send me the upgrade patch?

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: TerKen

If you are under subscription, then you should be able to install the later versions.  Download from subscription.autodesk.com.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
TerKen
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks Travis, I'll give it a go this afternoon.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report