Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk inventor 2011 install error 1624

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kdlklm
1740 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk inventor 2011 install error 1624

I have attached the log files from the installation. The error occurs install the language pack.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Charles_Shade
in reply to: kdlklm

I'm going to direct you to my own answer that worked for me with an LT install. Your problem is similar with the Language Pack failure so the solution may be similar. There is also another thread embedded in this that was the information I used to start with.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/LT-2011-Launguage-Pack-Install-Errors/m-p/29031...

Message 3 of 6
kdlklm
in reply to: Charles_Shade

that didn't seem to make a difference, unfortunately. Any other suggestions.

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

What is your Windows Installer version?  Type MSIEXEC at the Start > Run line and reply with the version. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
kdlklm
in reply to: TravisNave

Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.7601.17105

Message 6 of 6
kdlklm

is my version of Windows installer adequate. Do you think this is the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report