Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2013 Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pohpc
254 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2013 Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

Dear Autodesk,

We are trying to migrate and re-install Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2013 from physical to virtual machine by using the same activation code. However, it is not successful with Activation error message (0015.111).

Please refer to the screen shots below for details.

Kindly advise further so that we can proceed.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PPC

Please be aware that this is a public forum posting serial numbers or personal information is not advised

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: pohpc

You cannot reuse an activation code.  You need to get a new one from your reseller or from http://register.autodesk.com.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
pohpc
in reply to: TravisNave

Dear Travis Nave,

Thanks for the reply. I tried to get a new activation code from http://register.autodesk.com by entering the existing product serial number but keep getting the warning message that it is an invalid serial number and thus cannot proceed. Is this step correct?

The reseller (IMAGINiT Technologies ) whose we purchased the software license last time is no more in selling Autodesk product. So, pls advise how should we proceed from here?

Thanks and hope to get more reply from you soon.

Regards,

PPC

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report